Vacancy roofing contractor
Like us, do you get excited about a beautiful new tile roof? Or a beautiful new roof for a customer? We choose to grow slowly but consistently, which is why we have a stable and fun team of roofing specialists. The atmosphere among ourselves is personal and informal. We are regularly open to welcoming new experienced self-employed roofers to our team of specialists. Do you have experience as a roofer and can you work independently? Then take a look at our vacancies or call for an introductory interview.
Vacancy Independent roofing contractor
If you recognize yourself in the description below, please apply immediately!
Do you have experience as a roofer and can you call yourself a roofer? Are you looking for a stable career with opportunities to grow and develop your skills? Then the position of self-employed roofer is definitely for you!
What we offer you
- Opportunity for a permanent contract
- Close-knit team
- Full time employment (32-40 hours contract)
- Good working conditions according to the collective agreement for sloping roofs
- Varied work
- Great working atmosphere
- The right certificates to work safely
- 20 Holidays
- 20 Scheduled days off
Who are you
You are not afraid to work at heights. You also always see opportunities to contribute to your team’s work. You are collegial, skilled and a real asset to the team.
- You are not afraid of heights
- You have experience with all tasks that come with a roofer such as completely replacing roofs, making new roofs and roofing
- You are driven and accurate
- You like variety and working outside
- You are result-oriented and can plan and organize well
- You can work independently but also well together
- You speak Dutch or English
- You are handy
What you will do
At every start of a project, there is a joint meeting to go over the schedule. You then start your day with a cup of coffee at the main office in Hedel. Once a project is underway, you may go directly to the project or start your day with a visit to one of our suppliers. In most cases, you carry out your projects in a team or at least with another colleague. You will drive to different locations in the area.
- Creating new roofs
- Repairing roofs on existing homes
- Fitting roofs with roofing materials such as tiles, bitumen and roof insulation
- Making roofs more sustainable
- Working independently
- Ensuring safety at work sites
- Leaving your workplace clean and tidy
Where will you work
You will work at a company with a good working atmosphere and high professionalism. A close team with a lot of experience and humor during the project. We strive to deliver a perfect project, where customer service is important. The team is close because we grow gradually. The team is social and collegial towards each other.
Of course, this vacancy is open to anyone who recognizes themselves in this.
Can you identify yourself with this vacancy? Then apply immediately!
After your application, the owner George will contact you personally.
Leave a resume?
Is your dream job not listed but would you like to be part of our team? Leave your CV, possibly accompanied by a cover letter and who knows, we might be able to make a place for you in our team.